Weekend DTers Aftermarket Lounge 16-19 Feb, page-92

1. 14,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Firstly Selma, I would just like to say that my comments about twitter are usually exaggerated by the number of tweeters that come out of the wood work every time I mention the word. What would be considered a normal comment by many - is blown way out of proportion because of the uproar it causes.
    Shelby - 1 poster - 1 comment
    followed by
    5 twitter posters and their comments
    = Shelby - replies to 5 different posters - makes Shelby look like she's going off chops, even though she is just responding to the many others.

You have to admit - there has been a concerted effort by several twitter posters to try and make a spectacle of it all - a spectacle of me specifically.

Now to respond to your post:

"I don't see this collusion you speak of and I'm sure we read many of the same people."

- I'm quite sure if there is any collusion going on, it wouldn't be out there for the world to see. I'm also sure I've seen plenty of little accidental "hints" of collusion.

"I don't see buying groups and no one has ever asked me to join their buying group despite people being very friendly to me."

- I never imagined you as naive selma.

"if you mention your opinion that Twitter is full of boiler room crooks every time Twitter is mentioned, it's kind of insulting to the many many Twitter traders who are not crooks or part of boiler rooms."

- I think that is a bit of an exaggeration. I don't yell out "boiler room crooks" every time twitter is mentioned at all.
    - Do I think it is like a boiler room - sure.
    - Do I think a lot of stocks pumps originate there, then make their way to HC - absolutely.

"People shouldn't be discussed like second class citizens because they use Twitter. If a few on Twitter choose to do it about HC users, so be it"

- So it's OK for twit to treat HC posters like second class citizens, but it's NOT OK for HC to do the same?
    Alrighty then - got it.

Some snippets for you to look at selma. I've been careful not to show names - but they did come from the list.

p1.PNG

p3.PNG

p4.PNG

p2.PNG

p5.PNG

Just the tip of the iceberg.

Like I've said before, It's not what you see that's the problem - it's what you don't see.

@Endless - crusade?

No - just awareness.

@Malaga - I'm not silly enough to think it will ever stop.

FWIW - I had nothing to with the article, but Yes - I was pleased to see it.

Quite pleased indeed.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.