MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

To put it into perspective I believe that 1mtpa LNG would need...

1. 6,572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 963
    To put it into perspective I believe that 1mtpa LNG would need around 60 PJ/a not including any losses/power needs for the plant. 3mtpa therefore is around 180 PJ/a.

180 x 4 million = 720 million....Hmmm. That is before even considering oil based pricing which STO is indicating will be used for most LNG.

Page 14 of this preso puts it in perspective http://www.metgasco.com.au/files/838419.pdf

As does LNG Ltd. acquiring a stake in MEL and needing gas for Fishermans landing. From memory 7-8 companies were in the running to supply them, with MEL being the only one actually mentioned by name.

This is also not taking into account Richmond valley power station at 2.5 pj/a (10 million = current market cap at PE ratio of 9/10). Also not taking into account Lions Way pipeline to supply the Queensland domestic market and other LNG projects during their ramp up phases.

In my opinion (I'm not qualified in any way) we are drilling the latest batch of wells so that LNG can be shown conclusively that we have what we appear to have.

We also have the option of floating LNG which I imagine would be very good cost wise. I could see us supplying Fishermans landing and then once more reserves are proved going solo via the floating route.

We are very lucky to have dry coals and conventional gas which will mean that we wont have the the ramp up problems that other CSG companies will have. Gas on demand.

In my mind we are sitting on a monster that is about to start stirring with the latest batch of wells.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.514M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $3.112K 691.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 14014898 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3626407 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.