weekend lounge short term trading: 21-23rd dec, page-7

1. 3,429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Entry for STT List......

Merry Xmas all, hope you're being merry and gettin' on it! And welcome back Freehold.
    All FA.

. BLG.BluGlass Limited (BLG) is an Australian green technology company in the Semiconductor Industry. BluGlass has invented a new process using Remote Plasma Chemical Vapour Deposition (RPCVD) to grow semiconductor materials such as gallium nitride (GaN) and indium gallium nitride (InGaN), to the production of high efficiency devices such as next generation lighting technology Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs).
    recently had a cap raising that put a base under it around current levels.
    Announcements due to market start of Jan following last update to ASX In past fortnight.
    Ran recently on good news update to 37c. Will retest again on more positive updates.
    (pos held)

. COK. Cockatoo coal Limited is a metallurgical and thermal coal producer, with operations in the Bowen and Surat Basins of central Queensland, Australia. Its key assets include the Baralaba PCI open cut coal mine and projects in the Surat Basin and Bowen Basin.
    Balbara expansion on track and at production. News updates due as discussed at AGM. BFS recently released. On track to develop Surat also to production. In my opinion current price represents possible takeover opp.
    (pos held as of last week)

. MAD. Everyone knows the maverick story so I won't create boredom here. Shorters have been having a field day with it recently after speculation of delays to production and a lack of news. Recently hit S&P200 and has potential for further Insto's to take a position now at a relatively cheap price. Joint dev agreement with gulf south Holdings Inc is now in place, and co expects to receive first funding before 3 dec. Further news will continue to test shorters who IMO have run their race now and will be forced to cover hare.
    (pos now held as at fri)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.