weekend lounge short term trading 4th-6th oct, page-31

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    Repost from AVB Thread...

Here's a few AVB facts ...

AVB have roughly the same Cu resource as Sandfire resources (albeit ours is a lower jorc classification, ie inferred). Sandfire Mcap is $983m (undiluted) ours is $88m. They are mining we will be in approx 12 mths. Our costs are in the Lowest quartile of worldwide Cu producers.

Was looking at a Au producer just now call NST they have a high grade Au mine and expect to produce a profit of $50-70m next year. AVB also expects to generate approx the same profit NST MCap is $367m, again AVB's is $88m

So what will get us re-rated upwards

1. 100% Finance (Co said within 3-4 weeks)
    2. Progression towards production (ie milestones such as Approvals and mining infrastructure)
    3. Start mining (ie, blast/dig)
    4. Commissioning plant
    5. 1st sales of Cu and Au

Roughly what market cap can we expect ? I'm "guessing" approx $400m after debt dispatched (approx 8 mths after 1st production) that would be 4x to 5x current mcap.

Now what about stage 2 ...Stage 2 will take us up towards SFR's current mcap or beyond I suspect.

Company has said does not want to dilute shareholders (or to minimise it) what does this mean for holders ..??? Massive Sp increases are just a matter of time now. Patience will be rewarded.

Risks

a) Large general Market Crash (unlikely),
    b) Collapsing Cu price (Very unlikely, in fact Cu price forecast to rise),
    c) Cost/time overruns (possible but a have contingency $)

All is IMHO DYOR to Confirm

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.