Some thoughts on the Thaduna area and DAU in particular.Many of...

1. 11,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    Some thoughts on the Thaduna area and DAU in particular.Many of you aware of the area and SRI and LSR in particular.I have focused my holdings on two others to the east DAU and RIE (different reasons for each).Most of you will have read SRI's recent presentation and be aware of their MD's confidence that they will soon nail the source of the secondary copper at Enigma which he notes is open to the east.Dau's Yowereena boundary is only about 7kms from Enigma.I have often wondered if the mafics and ultramafics of DAU and RIE's Baumgarten ground might not be the source of mineralization for SRI,VRX and LSR.
    LSR as many of you are aware are currently awaiting assays from recent drilling at Little Well,Brumby, Contessa and McDonalds Well all of which lie just to the east of DAU's ground. Many of the regional structures traverse west to DAU's ground.
    I think there is significant upside potential for DAU from any discovery by LSR or SRI and by the way it has a JORC compliant gold resource of 683,000 oz Au as well from their main ground further north. Furthermore their current MC is $5.5M with about $3M in cash and environmental bonds of another $3M ....giving them a negative EV (go figure).I spoke to management some weeks ago and they were about to start geochem sampling at Yowereena.I think there might be some surprises due in an announcement from there shortly and also have a look below at the grades from older historical holes drilled at Yowereena.Another thing to note is that DAU's ground is not just exploration leases ..it is mining leases and applications ....they find something they can begin mining quickly. Below are a few images and collages I suggest are worth a look and some thought.I don't see much downside risk for the SP in coming weeks

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.