weekend lounge stt 14-16 sept, page-10

1. 3,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    hi free,

wow, thanks for your time!. that is way more indepth response than i was expecting, as soon as i read stick with the theme that is hot, I had to LOL with my picks on uranium.

This is the bit in my previous post where I mention trading start of new trend. Starts with a distribtion followed by widening to false break of highs and lows. once the oscillator is in the sweet spot in cojuncion with the next low with + divergence I look for early entry on + volume into the bottom of the range, targets are then middle and top with 50% sold at each level . I have used this method for years targeting +25% moves and statistically returns with agressive risk and money mgt have been very good. Its definatley not based on whats hot or not just price charts, distribution and expected volume of anything thats in the right spot.

I will post a chart later this weekend as to offer more of an explanation to 3500 with his post on GOA.as that pick was based on this exact methodology + historical events repeating.

So now armed with my new knowledge (thanks again)I will have a look over a few more this weekend to see what I can find. I still wouldn't mind a snog (LOL) with ACB but u can take UNX off the list, and I will come back with somthing learnt from ur wisdom.

By the way what trading platform do you use for the alerts you mention that sounds unreal.

thanks again.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.