weekend lounge stt - 16-18th nov, page-33

1. 11,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1157
    No picks from me this week,I've had very little time online to trade during the week and even less time for any research.I have to move out of my existing home by December 19th and the renovation of my "new" home is taking time,the problem is I haven't used an architect and the whole "plan for the renovation" is in my head...hence I have to be onsite every morning and most of each day to make sure it proceeds as I wish and my crew of ten tukang(tradesmen) know what I want/plan each day.Given that it is a 78 year old Dutch building we don't have the original plans either so many existing things like wiring,plumbing etc are all a mystery and we have to adapt as we go,add to that the building has only ever being plumbed for cold water and original pipes are either cast iron or galvanised iron (rusting) and set inside 30cm thick walls means there is a lot of sledge hammers and grinders in use,we don't have the luxury of electronic "pipe and wiring finders"
    Aside from that I was pleased to see RIE turn over it's biggest volume ever on Friday and eagerly await news from the plethora of copper and gold targets initially.I also look forward to what the drilling of the new nickel targets reveal.Any success with the drill bit will IMHO see a major rerating of RIE. I wait

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.