Weekend Lounge STT 4 -6 July, page-78

1. 17,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    3500 I have started trialing vertical horizontal filter that gives contrarain signals i guess but reading about it its a natural fit with one of my scans possibly as i use adx filter in the first scan and as im price focused scanning more than volume which will hopefully maybe one day help me forex if i choose to add that to the tool kit for after hrs work.

I know the three to focus at is constrained to investing for the stock market possibly but looking at charts today it maybe a natural marry to the scans . Thats the harder part to tune and following the trix is also perhaps forex price focused but tweaking a chart to match the scans takes a lot of time .

Im not saying better or worse the big three factors are wrong but what i notice with using linear movement is not the lag in the chart . ie if i put my cross hairs on the linear line they are out in front of any other lines i have used in the charts? ie all others i have used so far finish on the day linear pokes its head to the next candle stick ie the next days candle. Its one position in front ? I guess this is because its not smoothed and the trix was triple smoothed having me enter trades after the cup not in the bottom.

Im thinking out loud but most charting you read is possibly long term trends and not suited to short term till you tweak and so forth from the standard setting or defaults.

That nest day is just where the candle will form not wether the line will form in that direction at all or expected direction will appear.

Interested if you have used trialed it before or anyone else ?
    Last edited by valen1828: 07/07/14

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.