MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

weekend musings

1. 1,778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    Greetings to all holders and would be holders, although if you are a "would be " you better get on board soon.
    I was talking to an acquaintance of mine 2/3 weeks ago -he is the original gold bug - and he said he had been talking by phone to a director of another gold junior because he wanted to know whether he should be investing in the company.
    This director said, and I quote "If you want to invest in a gold junior then you should invest in Morning Star "
    Now, I know the company's name but not the director's name. However I am not sure that I should name but a clue is this gold junior has invested in other juniors and followers of this thread should be able to work it out. Enough said.
    I gather some of you have been discussing toll treatment of the mine ore at Bendigo - I suppose it would be the closest treatment point available - but it would be expensive as it is 300 k's from Woods Point and take at least 4 1/2 hours.Other than confirming head grades would there be any point?
    I personally would prefer to wait until we build our own plant. It would be good to get a management update on this- type; when will quotes go out; progress thru' the DPI labryinth; etc.
    If all goes well would you think we could be spitting out our own bricks by say March 2010?
    If so I think it would be just in time to surf the real upward trend of the gold price.
    Anyway just a Sunday morning chat as I am not going out to get a paper to read about my teams loss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.