1. I think it will remain strong but also be volatile in the run...

1. 21,404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    1. I think it will remain strong but also be volatile in the run up to election, the DOW or indicies don't reflect mainstreet and haven't for a very long time, probably since some people with nfi let cheap slave labour directly compete with the "industrialized worlds" labour force and they started printing willy nilly.. These type policies were and are good (for a period) for indicies and GDP but unfortunately increase the gap between rich and poor causing massive inequality like we see today...
    Try reading ' The Trap' by Sir James Goldsmith.

2. Biden can't win but to play along, if Biden wins the market falls, taxes hold back wealth creation...,it's a fundamental thing.

3. I think for the main part of '21 markets will remain strong, after looking at Dub's scribblely lines and picture, it seems to be saying a rally to 31,000 before it falls to 18,000...so maybe that will happen otherwise and as long as Trump does win and as time goes on, theres no way i would want to be a Bond Holder.

For interest, My old man knew this bloke and i reckon Goldsmith had a good understanding of economics and policies and the effects, with hindsight i think most will see he makes some good points..... Just ignore the old-school pompenous attitude, i'm use to it, just extract the points that matter...
    Whats the point of increasing GDP by 80% when unemployment goes from 500k to 4.5+mil?

Last edited by Fishinnick: 20/09/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.