Good post Nick (for mine anyway).Just for starters, I think...

1. dub
    33,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350

Good post Nick (for mine anyway).

Just for starters, I think nobody could successfully argue that 'The Market' is a free market ... particularly the US market (which sets the tone for the rest of the world at this stage) .

Having said that, I'll admit I've been watching the US markets pretty closely since Y2K ... with real expectations of doom, despair and disaster for all those 20 years. .... and ...

Having said that, I admit I'm quite astonished by the way the players have kept the circus playing ... they've done it very well. I thought the dot-com bubble was the big one, but was dashed and daunted. So, it had to be 2012, but the dastardly demons I carry were dispelled again, as if by magic ... which is really just sleight of hand . and ...

Having said that, I concur with Nick - much increased volatility and overall rising indices - at least until the election. (By the way, the first 'Debate' is on 29th September
    and might prove fairly entertaining .)

After the election ........ heaven knows what will happen. I'm not in heaven yet so I don't know, but I think it would be a good time NOT to be in the USA.

Then, I believe the doom and disaster that has determinedly and despairingly dogged my dreams for 2 decades will suddenly decide to become obvious.

But I don't know.

I read an article I thought very good this morning and posted it up on the Gold forum. I'm a complete gold and silver bug and have been since 2000, but this article suggests gold and silver might both fall in the days ahead.

You may find it quite an interesting read . I think you will
    even if you're not overly keen on squiggly lines..

Have a look -
    it's here.

Hoping all the pin people have a good week.

dub

Last edited by dub: 20/09/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.