Thanks @h00tsHis delivery is definitely anchorish for my taste,...

1. 36,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398
    Thanks @h00ts

His delivery is definitely anchorish for my taste, but I think he made a good call on the DOW.

The extent of my charting is limited to having an eye for patterns and then I have to google to see what it might mean.

The fortnight long almost perfectly symmetrical rounding top I saw emerging this week worried me and kept me pinning -ve all week. Friday evening I found myself wondering if that rounding top was the right shoulder of an ascending head & shoulder pattern forming since about mid April.

Both patterns are supposedly bearish, hence I pinned what I thought was big -ve for my Friday night pin … I felt kind of chuffed when I saw the DOW drop 400 in the first 5 mins and thought I was in with a chance.

For me, charts have been somewhat helpful when pinning at times predicting either a trend change or when closing out a forming pattern … when the DOW is in a long term trend I don’t seem to get much help with daily fluctuations from charting.

DJPIN pin picks, once posted, seem like playing misere in 500, with a chatty style making my pins more like open misere lol.

Is there any accessible online reference like “charting for dummies” you could point me to?

Cheers
    Dex

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.