love the postings @dub Still trying ( like all economists, not...

1. 5,662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    love the postings @dub

Still trying ( like all economists, not that I am one ) to work out exactly how labour and material shortages with the increased money supply will impact longer term.

Re reading stuff about the 1970's stagflation could provide pointers ... but ....

Australia pop growth has slowed , and only yesterday I heard that the dept of Primary Industries is offering harvest leave to anyone wanting to assist in the labour shortage .... It is unique and adaptive solutions that I suppose is the "but" I mentioned earlier.

Of course this is just Oz and Im not sure that it can be applied to the world.

I am of the view that China Communist Party has now proven , just like Communist Russia , that Communists will f..k up an economy if there is too much interference. The rampant growth of GDP on the back of real estate construction, one child policy, proves the point the chickens are coming home to roost in more ways than one.

Which leads to lastly the elephant in the room - a skirmish/war with China. Many are suggesting it is now a high probability. War solves a countries internal problems and historically war has been good for the stock market .

There are more and more economic reasons for this to happen.

So mush to consider right now when you crystal ball this stuff .

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.