@poyndexterThanks for the chart ... I will study it shortly ......

1. 5,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1724
    @poyndexter

Thanks for the chart ... I will study it shortly ... I was interested how you used Barcharts to predict levels .. I often like to use Fibonacci retrace levels but often in the PIN comp I just wing it to the next levels miles out if there are a fair few congregated around a particular point ... a few seem to use Fibonacci levels so that's always a busy area. I use VIX to predict turns, but like Friday, volatility rules when some "guru" makes a call screws all normal predictions - and the market uses it as an excuse to take out all the stops and generate more fees for their broking industry.

I am slowly analysing different skilled individuals (randomly and rather casually) to see if they have any specific techniques, so I'm hanging around more as a spectator than a participant as I find participating really boring and rather a hassle for me - in NZ two hours further on than Oz.

This month I'm not around too much so probably won't PIN much.

As far as getting any Oz stock on barcharts ... just enter FMG followed by a dot ... FMG. and it will offer you another set of stock code options, one of which will be FMG.AX ... and that's it. Same for all ASX stocks.

ps ... I'm playing the bear scenario also, trying to pick stocks but holding back cash for later ... maybe closer to next Q close/reporting.

regards

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.