The Chook Fund by Chanticleer from the AFR has put 1% in Bitcoin...

1. 21,417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    The Chook Fund by Chanticleer from the AFR has put 1% in Bitcoin after the Paypal acceptance, Paypal accepting Bitcoin was also a big turning point for me on Bitcoin, i was a sceptic before that and after that news i bought my first one. smile.png
    " The PayPal decision was a seminal moment in bitcoin’s history because it showed regulatory and commercial acceptance of its use as a medium of exchange for the buying and selling of goods. "
    " In making the bitcoin investment, the fund’s trustees recognised bitcoin’s track record of extreme price volatility. This was the main reason why the total investment was limited to 1 per cent of the fund’s assets."
    https://www.copyright link/chanticleer/why-i-bought-bitcoin-20210416-p57jvo

Whats this fella trying to say........ Don't worry about the debt today, let the next generation worry about it cause we'll be dead by then?
    Fancy a central banker saying we know the debt will be a problem in the future so we'll worry about that later!!!
    Personally i have no idea why we even have a Fed or CB's......Why the need in this day and age?
    I suppose we have to listen to this bloke though, he does seem to have an effect on things lol !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.