Weekend ponderings, page-743

1. 29,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Does anyone know the insulation properties of the material used to make all those political signs put up in local elections, State, Federal elections and Referendums?

I’ve started collecting them and I’m putting them on the inside of the 2 sliding tin doors of one of my sheds.

It’s slow going as my policy is to wait at least 24 hours after the show/polling has finished before I would touch one (normally a good few days).
    To step in early would be a dog act as those signs are working and I’m a firm believer that the political process might be crappy but it is what we’ve got and there’s no way that I would impede it being as fair as possible.

I did ask a Yes23 bloke a few weeks back, who was collecting the signs around the school where I voted if I could get a couple of mementos of his side’s efforts.

He said if I spotted any after polling closed he didn’t have a problem with me taking one.

Unfortunately I didn’t/haven’t seen a solitary one since the polling closed, seems that the Labor crew take their Cleaning up advertising very seriously.

I kinda got that feeling when asking the bloke at the school, might have been something to do with the fact that he was collecting the signs when WA still had 5 odd hours left to cast a vote

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.