TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

amexI share your excitement and yes a deal with Visteon is very...

1. 16,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    amex

I share your excitement and yes a deal with Visteon is very likley to have been done given they have been an EA since July (deduced from previous announcenments). In coming years (perhaps 2-3) there are bound to be large volumes involved that will support a very healthy shareprice. But .. being a bit more realistic about this one deal .. the only indication we have so far of volume is that the Visteon "Technology Data Sheet" had an "Annual Sales Potential" of 16m. I would expect initial orders would be way smaller ... say several 100k to 1m. In terms of a valuation at IPO even a backlog order for 2009 of 1m is not going to transalte to a US$50 share price on its own. I doubt too that TZ will sell even high volume units for $10 .. perhaps for a profit of $10.

However .. Visteon is only one of what is looking like dozens of large clients ... and I agree that once you add all those together a very healthy share price will result at IPO, and in years to come the mind boggles!

One application that you mentioned a number of times a while ago was medical .. stents. Any idea if this is being pursued?

What would be great to get in the quarterly or in a separate announcement would be an update on progress with the developments detailed in the HY Report (its been 2 months). I'm thinking of a rundown on how Intevia Enterprise was received at the DCW Expo, customer's responses at the Hamburg Airshow, where things are up to with Karmann, what's the latest on the seatbelt application, what the state of play is with Porters (we have seen a YouTube video promoting a finished product) and where production of fasteners for Larsons is up to (this being our first signigficant volume production). And of course any new developments in other areas or with new Early Adopters (computing, IE etc). I don't want much do I .. LOL!

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $874 34.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 65031 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 211038 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.