PEN 10.0% 11.0¢ peninsula energy limited

weekend read, page-2

1. 43,677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Tenbigones, morning to you also.

The areva deal has been mentioned before, good to see updated info, thanks.

The enrichment of uranium is needed for the USA to enable it to overcome any short falls in the future. The price of Uranium is falling and that is really good for the national stcokpile, be it Korea, USA, France, China and so-on.

This snippet:
    "New nuclear plants that could start to come on line as early as 2016 will also need a steady, reliable source of uranium enrichment services."

The previous gets me a little excited. As we know oil, gas and probably uranium cannot not be exported from the lovely USA.

So by 2016 PEN will most likely be in full production from it's extended leases and increased JORC. The demand will be building and the newcomer PEN will be able to supply partially processed Uranium to the enrichment plant.

So the Government sees a real future in reactor power plants and has made a large public statement. It's mouth is being followed with large grants (money) for the nuclear industry.

The location is good, the industry will change and teh production timing is spot-on.

Is it possible to get the url please.

-----------------------------
    The weekend Rave follows.
    It is a lovely day with rain off and on and yes I need it.

Any way the use of cult is a term that slides of the tongue when you are not comfortable with a particular thing.

For example:
    PEN is a speccie
    PEN is a speccie that will not be soon a speccie (18months)
    18 months is a long time for the short term thinkers.
    18 months in a 5% return deposit is okay.
    3cents to 15cents in 18 months is okay.

So it is wierd or strange that people would hold on to a stock for the long term ;-))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $350.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $1.538M 14.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 268799 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 5585591 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.