EMH 7.14% 26.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Weekend research - Near term news, page-36

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    I think the bleed-out scenario strikes again here. By this I mean that CEZ has promised KC information for the umpteenth time to be passed on to the EMH shareholders (in this case an update on the DFS timeline), which is then intentionally not available at the respective time. With the aim of weakening the SP in order to have a good starting point for a takeover offer after the announcement of the DFS.

KC plays the role of a useful figure or the tragic clown. And you have to blame him for reacting to the game and not taking any tactical measures against it, for our benefit. Note: KC has now mentioned a possible takeover by CEZ himself. I don't believe in the scenario mentioned in the interview that others (Chinese) could buy into EMH. Because what would they have to gain with CEZ as the clear boss with a fixed blocking majority (+ an uncertain buyout price)?

But it's not like CEZ isn't under pressure in this strategy game. Because they cannot endlessly exhaust the tide of portraying the mine's future as uncertain. Otherwise they would run the risk of losing their pole position for EU subsidies at some point. As well as getting thrown under the wheels with the schedule for awarding subsidies.

Question: Would it be conceivable that a takeover offer would come at the very same time as the DFS, so that the SP would or could not rise significantly in the first place?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
-0.020(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $53.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.0¢ $7.082K 26.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10843 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 16055 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.