weekend stt lounge - 17-19th aug, page-15

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5566

OK Some TA's Picks from me

SBR - (Cu/Pb in Africa )Spike retrace and support entered and retested the high on a few occasions this week... Think it may need more drill results to break through resistance but I feel push above will come.

AJQ - (Oil/Gas in Nt and QLD) Spike retrace and support has entered with a slight increase in Volume expect it to retest short term highs soon.

AOC- (Oil/Gas in California) Two spikes up before the retrace police enter the scene has now retraced on reducing volume suspect retrace will fizzle out ans support to enter .. entry on support

PDZ - Pennant formation and may morph into a Flag formation wait for break up from upper down sloping trend line on pennant/flag before entry

PEX - Expect to consolidate slightly lower that Friday 16th's Aug close. Several more days of weakness before we see the bulls take control again. Watch for decreasing volume and smaller daily ranges as early warning of a turn.

ZYL - (South Africa Anthracite coal) Break down trend that has been in place since Feb this year with a slight increase in volume... Expect rally to retrace back to the top of the line and finds support. Buy on bounce back up from this line.

PVD - (Oil/Gas Morocco) Ascending Triangle a top a recent spike. Wait for break above the top of the triangle (with volume) for confirmation.

And for FA ...

LOM - Diamonds in Angola, The company is currently drilling/bulk testing 61 possible kimberlites in Angola (on ground next to Debeers) looking for diamonds with a Bauer Bulk testing drill rig they also have a Dense Media Separator with which they will use to find diamonds in the bulk sample on-site. My understanding is they will narrow drill targets first then return and do bulk testing if something is found. Will take a punt an assume that the current trading halt will bring good news on Tuesday.
    [Awaiting Exploration update on Tuesday]

LMB - Gold in PNG, Expect PRe feasibility report on high grade gold mine .. More info tomorrow

TLG (Graphite in Sweden) - More drill results expected shortly .. More info tomorrow

Of course there are to many of mine to put into the list but will cut down to the best candidates... on Sunday

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.