Hi Freehold, 3 long FA's for me please this week + maintain TTE...

1. 3,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Hi Freehold, 3 long FA's for me please this week + maintain TTE from past few weeks. This is a good little runner. In up to my eyeballs on it now and smiling.

. AXE. Archer exploration just released an update On their graphite resources at Campoona from most recent drilling. Note from their announcement says "Outstanding high grade graphite intercepts continue". Further drilling over coming weeks and looking to complete by mid august. Cashed up and starting a run again.

. LNC. Lots of opinions exist out there on this one. Good trading stock that Insto's look to be coming in and out of. Quarterly due, and expected to be some positive news as long as rate of cash burn under control. Updates due on GCL joint venture china, and of note oil production has been reported as continuing to increase. From reading HC forums, seems like a lot have been burned that bought in around the high $1 range towards $2....when I cut through the noise appears to me like their stop losses mustn't have been working. Good entry points here.

. SXY. Senex Energy is one I have watched for a while, and on technicals looked like a good entry point this week at low 60c range. They continue to firm up All resources, just finished CR and look to be set for a while, and amongst other things, will no doubt have the ruler run over it by peer companies that it has managed to annoy and get in the way of. Start of May was trading close to $1.10. Interests are broad and well success has been outstanding.

Have a great weekend all
    BrookeCE

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.