G’Day Freehold and all,I have just stumbled the STT comp and...

1. 299 Posts.
    G’Day Freehold and all,

I have just stumbled the STT comp and love the concept so I can’t help but have an entry. Now just to keep things in the open, this is a stock I’ve held for some time but the next 4 weeks should see some good gains.

Long Entry for FA STT: SRZ – Stellar Resources

Last trade 0.074 cents - Market cap of 13m with 4m cash in the bank at the end of the Sept qtr.

Flagship project Heemskirk Tin deposit Tasmania, with a confirmed JORC deposit of 4.4 mt grading 1.1% (49,000 tonnes of contained tin). With additional drilling taking place right now to increase the resource and grade even further. Heemskirk is also placed with nearby access to road and rail, and has great nearology to the largest tin mine in Australia.

Most recent drilling results (not included in the above JORC):

ZS113W – 31 metres at 1.05% tin, including 7 metres at 1.78% tin.
    ZS115 – 16 metres at 0.62% tin, including 4 metres at 0.95% tin.
    ZQ119 – 3 metres at 0.56% tin, 150 metres below deepest Queen Hill hole

News expected any day:

Drilling & infill results for the Severn deposit (these were due mid and end of November therefore should be available any day.

PFS plant design and engineering to be completed by the end of December (should be available just in time for me to scrap SRZ into a 4 week play) but based off the drill results SRZ should make a +25% play without the need for this last bit of news.
    Cheers all

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.