Weekend STT Lounge 25-27 Jult, page-37

1. 3,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    No worries Easydog glad you may find it of benefit, personally I use incredible charts, just an easy package to use they have free software at their website to trial, I subscribe to a basic 200 bucks a year service to get 20mins delayed data and you can set up scans to track the moving averages that are giving off the signals that you are looking for on a daily basis. (let them come to you).

I will post a few charts later today (maybe on a sub thread here) as a picture says a thousand words of some recent positions I have traded to give examples of this easy method of TA. As with all things you can get as technical as you like but best results I have received are from keeping it simple. This was the first TA tool I ever learnt all those moons ago and I still use it today as my main indicator to enter and exit trades.

you will also find more expensive packages that are far more advance than INC. with the lastest wiz bang indicators ,and tools, as mentioned I have found that simpler is better, I like simple..... but each to their own.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.