Weekend STT Lounge 25-27 Jult, page-4

1. 3,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    No BUX action Capt'n but another awesome week for any who wished to participate.

Did some shopping for the LT account with new mid week positions in BKY and (PPS (cheers for heads up 3500 you reminded me to check my wishlist which I had forgotten to do recently and the timing of your post was superb) ....I raise my avatar to you.

A Few ST 2 day trades in and out of the dogs kept the trigger finger happy, a nice break to start the next rise in SMA and SMN strengthening day by day (I have a feeling that this hasn't even start yet) . First time for a long while (2009) since I have had multiple days where all holdings are in the green together.

Many people must be making a killing ATM (I am just a sprat being hurled around in a strong current)

With SHE up 80% The only dog in my Kennel that is yet to unleash itself and rip some strips of anyone in the near vicinity is KAS.......its time is close..... and boy is he angry with that LT bullish wedge that has held him down so long.......watch out if you pass his kennel..... you are likely to get your b*lls bitten off.

Most happy overall this week with PPS a LT entry signal of 10mth and 35mth EMA's cross, I think will mark the start of a strong LT uptrend.

A top weekend to all.

My Tip for next week is keep a very close eye on EDE next Thurs/Fri.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.