weekend stt lounge 28 -30th sept, page-14

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5566
    Some More TA Pick for the week ...

CXU - (U in WA, SA and NT )Over the last 10 day the stock has shown heavy volume much more than usual which indicates to me that someone has taken an interest and is accumulating. At the top of the Spike volume was highest (as is usual) and has dropped off on the retrace and now risen again on the entry of support.. Buy on break to new high with Volume.
    Spotted by: Freehold (No Position held)

SGQ - (Ni Near Laverton WA) Spike early this week has seen selling into the retrace and volume has dropped away to almost nothing which tells me that the sellers are becoming disinterested/exhausted at these levels... I expect demand will re-enter soon. Look for an approach on 20c with increased volume.

CLY - (Copper and Gold) Sudden and strong uptrend with large increase in volume over previous trading activity. Stock is currently on its 2nd retrace and again I expect support to enter over the next few days. Entry is on show of support, exit will be on break of ascending trend line.

RBX - (AU Producer in NSW) Sharp upwards spike on increased volume followed by a equally sharp selloff. Would want to see consistent volume even through the retrace (it can be decreasing). Mildly concerned about liquidity historically entry on break to the 0.005c region with an uptick in Volume.

CVY -(Gold) Strong rally with a picture perfect bull flag formation with sharply decreasing volume. Two entries are on the break of the upper edge of the flag and then at break to new high with volume.

OBL - ( Oil/Gas In Kimberley) Pennant formation albeit on very light volume, which kinda makes me wary of the the setup again two entries with 1st break on the of upper edge of the pennant and 2nd on the break to a new high with volume.

CVR - (Gold) Gradual increase in volume of the last month or so has culminated in a mini rally which has transformed into a consolidation area above 0.03c, volume on average has dropped off. Entry on break to new high with rise in volume.

STX - (Oil /Gas) Considerable increased buying interest in the last 2-3 weeks has lead to a rally. This rally has not tapered off but interesting has not retraced very far before light support entered on Friday 28th Sept. Thinking it has more in the tank from here.

Several leads and I may drop a few depending on how many submission I receive this weekend.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.