Incite... Read the Instructions in the 1st thread Here are a few...

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    Incite... Read the Instructions in the 1st thread

Here are a few more of the rules to clarrify...
    OK Just a quick Summary of the Rules of the Comp as requested ...

1. Tips must be submitted to this thread (i.e. weekend STT Thread) to make the list TA or FA list. Thread closes Sunday PM approx 9pm EST). Tips submitted during the week are not included in the comp.

2. Tips will have a life of 4 weeks after submission, Depending on the amount of submissions I receive may be re-published several weeks in a row. I should note that many STT setups may take several weeks to play out.

3. You must state that a tips is for the TA or FA lists or Both and you must indicate whether it is a long (to rise) or Short (to Fall). The Default is a Long position if not specified

4. No two people can pick the same stock for the same FA event/reason or TA Setup in the same 4 week period... So If you want to peg you claim best to give more info than less.

5. No Single person can pick the same stock multiple times for the same TA / FA setup within a 4 week period

6. The entry price is the open price on the Monday of 1st Listing. This is non negotiable. The % increase is calc'ed from the entry price to the highest price achieved in the 4 week period.

7. Quality/ Not Quantity - As the list grows in popularity there is more competition for places on it... I like to limit the list to a max of approx 15 FA's and 15 TA's per week Max ... When faced with too many for a week I will pick the stronger entries based on the description provided. So its in your interest to provide a good description of the setup or FA Situation.

8. I will be taking a harder line with the double entries (TA and FA) for the same stock in the same week going forward as the have been many with a good description of FA and a really poor TA Setup description of vica versa.

9. A Stock needs rise 25% for a long or fall 25% for a short to make it into the winner’s circle/hall of fame. Hall of fame will run for 12 months. I need to make it to 100%+ to be highlighted yellow as a "Bagger".

Note: I will stress again it is "Quality entries" on the list that I'm after ... the more duds you submit to the list the lower your "Effectiveness" score will fall and believe me it falls quickly.

Effectiveness scores are only published after you have submitted 10 or more to the list... this is to eliminate people getting a high effectiveness score from a couple of lucky picks. It is easy to fall from the top of the effectiveness ladder to the bottom in a few weeks so choose carefully.

Personally I think effectiveness is important but so is consistency... If a poster has a high effectiveness but has very few picked or has not picked anything for a while, then I rank them lower in the scheme of things than a highly effective and prolific picker with many live entries who picks a couple each week.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.