XJO 0.81% 7,971.6 s&p/asx 200

Ard,I have been trading AUDJPY regularly and made another trade...

1. 616 Posts.
    Ard,

I have been trading AUDJPY regularly and made another trade on NZJPY last friday.I am holding one long position only on AUDJPY from 95+ and trade the swings regularly.There could be a pullback cause it has been very strong in it's up which will stop me out in the money.The roll over on the interest is where the killing is made.

I use 5/15/60 minutes charts to confirm an entry up or down and the daily/weekly to see where the trend is.Once the 60 mins is confirmed i would enter on a retracement re entry on a 15 mins.I also use fib levels on targets and retracements to make an entry.

The other currencies which i am interested in are EURUSD,AUDUSD and also the Swiss frank and the Canadian.Just taking things one step at a time as i am also new but have read on currencies quite a bit.Another thing is currencies has lots of liquidity and the trades are in the trillions of dollars so the advantage is there is always lots of dept in it.

Also i have noticed that the carry trade on the Yen has a big influence on what the markets are planning to do.Say if there is a very strong buy or sell on the Yen it has pre effects on the markets in the US and Aus.

Hope u do well and have fun.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.