XJO 1.75% 8,092.3 s&p/asx 200

In that chart they had both cycles at early Aug lows so that was...

1. 17,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    In that chart they had both cycles at early Aug lows so that was pretty good but not perfect so I wouldn't take their dates as exact.

The other date I didn't comment on is the Nov high for both cycles.

Terry Laundry with his "T's" has been saying Nov will be a monumentous top with an outcome more dire than we could imagine. He says a possible brakdown of the financial system and he was saying this long before the recent crisis of sub prime.

This model differs from others but the thing is that many key times remain for all.

It seems likely that there will be 1 or 2 day down move any time soon and that will be the time when the market will have to decide whether to capitulate into Sep 10/14 and rally into expiration, or decide to not capitulate and rally into expiration.

Probably the guide will be how bearish they get after that 1 or 2 day dip.

If they start saying here we go again then we probably hold up, if they call it a minor pullback then watch out.

I have no doubt that it is not worth being long for any investor till next March, short term traders in the meantime can have loads of volatility and loads of fun.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.