Weekend thread 3/11/2017 Melbourne cup tuesday, page-111

1. 17,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Have started on the sweep and im using this post to help me reward those who have helped to make the selections .There is twenty four questions reasons there if you have not noticed .28485606

And yes i need help i guess .  I dont even know the meaning of some of the terminology but i can learn and think and bah fundamentals who needs them then i think i use them and at times people have helped me .

So i guess we already know the top weight horse is number two ?

And if you dont know i put myself in THEN each time and think who needs be in the sweep and try find a spot for them because i have think long and hard of the top twenty four people to get on the race . And yes some i dont even know the nics for anymore or if they even post any longer.

So yeh i may even have stick some in just because the thoughts are flowing freely there is always a way and a reason .

So far it going like this .

1  Market Scan

2  Freehold

3  3500

4  pilsner

5 sector

6  Forrestfield

7  Minoil

8 Highland land

9 ystatergy

10  golden6

12 Think i would have the wife here but lets see

14 Anton Chigurh

15 Trees

16  Gamefisherman

17 pmdnka3

20 Malaga

24  xindongzuitaohua

Having a drink now will complete though and post it . Suggestions welcome or do one then we can all vote on one perhaps .

Its an extremely well thought out post of xinongzuitaohua imo

I could put a chart in THEN each time as technically minded even when something happens a fundamental person may use the words possibly?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.