XJO 0.95% 7,806.8 s&p/asx 200

weekend thread

1. 1,254 Posts.
    Thought might try start a weekend thread bit easier to find things and start some fresh ideas.

I did a post on weekend charting on my XJO thoughts and again i must say i am not in much over night at this stage and happy to take as step back and watch the bulls and bears fight it out and as i said to a friend. Happy to watch this epic battle but i wont pick sides but i will pick which ring girl i want to take home hehehe.

These are just my thoughts and have included the long term chart which i admit i got the idea from looking at someones DOW chart. Sorry i dont remember who posted it but thankyou and i am not stealing any credit from you or anyone who actually did this chart prior :)

next chart is my longer time frame chart which i posted other week, just updated it basically and as we can see market was telling us something from the bulls as the up days decreased and the down moves increased. Now we have only done 36 down and as rob has said countless times once you do over 30 in the direction you are likely to do 60days.

Last chart is just the 5 day moves against the trend. Quite self explanatory this one basically i just think now we are in a down trend the time of up moves have been decreased to match what we did when we were going up strongly. Not to sure but again just something i was thinking.

I have another chart which i have been trying just a gann kinda time and degrees chart which i might try posting later but its a bit of a mess at the moment. I have a couple strong degree turns in early June so maybe a bottom in there. Would love to see some others gann charts this weekend if you got them :)

Thanks guys

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.