XJO 0.81% 7,971.6 s&p/asx 200

weekend thread, page-4

1. 47 Posts.
    like every one wondering what is next and agree human emotion is the same thru out time, so aware of 29 possibility. But wondering if we are comparing apples with apples, when you read books from the time like livermore and gann i believe an argument could be made that we are'nt.

Livermore and others used to run corners, when was the last time a corner was run?

Livermore talks about buying a railway stock on a monday @ $98.00 because it was approaching $100, than tuesday $114.00 bought more and sold the lot on Wednesday for $150.00. Can we see a top 100 stock doing that, not because of a take over purely because it broke a 100

used to help with the floating on new stocks with as little as 250000 shares to place.

these things sound a bit like a speculative mining stock for the complete market, not like our markets now.

he also says the rules were changed in 33 i think? and he couldnt make the money he used to because of it.

i suppose PE or dividends could tell us what the actual market was like in 29 etc

than i watch some mindless TV today and its nascar and baseball, ( they desrve another crash) and the stands are pretty full of people.

sharing a thought

i will post a dow chart in the morning which in my eyes will tie in nicely with Volts high this month and then the master time cycles next low.
    if it works out that way

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.