XJO 0.81% 7,971.6 s&p/asx 200

Scott with all respect im not sure how you can be bullish on...

1. 1,889 Posts.
    Scott with all respect im not sure how you can be bullish on either of those charts . XJO after making a double bottom of a lower swing low and now failing to break the previous swing high and then putting in a trendline break to the downside , i cant really get bullish in the medium term will we see a HIGHER swing low and even then the mutlipivot line from last 2 swing highs is still a hurdle to overcome for sustainable bull move . price action is far from bullish in my eyes

AUD making lower lows whilst not making higher highs looks in a similar position . has broken your indicated wedge to downside . AUD still has an upsloping channel that price is still inside (not on your chart) , this channel support could still support this uptrend in the medium term . this level is looking to align with that top multipivot line you have drawn so AUD still has bullish hope

im not going to predict price too far into the future , thats not my job . i trade the structure presented to me in the short term , trade the trend till the end when you see the bend . anyway sorry to be too contrarian to your ideas , i probably should post a chart or 2 but the footy is about to start and id like to see port help west coast to their first spoon ;-)

Price action is king as a great trader around here keeps saying , and he is spot on

........ trade well or just short and hold ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.