XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

weekend thread., page-30

1. 1,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Ive seen this latest bounce over the last week and abit more of a suckers rally than anything (there has been a large bullish swing on this thread) and i'm looking for a top to come in the next few days when US fundies actually return from holidays. US 10yr is a key here and with it bouncing back to the downtrend has taken some of the oversold nature on yields off it and provides another view for bonds to have a last run, same with VIX down here im looking to buy it also. Fundamental news coming from the US has been shocking and last weeks figures didn't do anything to dismay this.

Also of note that for the last 115 years on average the DJIA has lost ground on 3 of every 4 days. Have a look at the graph below and you will see that Sept typically starts out strong as it has though turns away very quickly

Be careful here as i think you might find the overbought nature of the S&P at present has been ramped more as a selling op rather than one to get long. Thats the great thing with markets there are always two sides to every picture.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.