PEN 4.76% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

weekend viewing, page-5

1. 2,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    Mickqld

"Pity that seems to annoy some negative nelly non holders but thats the way it goes."

Doesn't annoy me at all. Unlike you and many others on here, I prefer to look at both the negatives and the positives. Your response above on the otherhand, appears to indicate that IT IS YOU that is annoyed with alternative viewpoints to your own.

As I have stated many times b4. I also believe in the long term future of nuclear. It is the short to medium term that I have doubts with. Rio Tinto have already recently stated that they don't believe that there will be an imbalance in uranium demand and supply until 2014 and today, Cameco the world's No.1 publicly-listed uranium producer, lowered its 2012 uranium production outlook by 3 percent to 21.7 million pounds and said delays and cancellations after last year's Fukushima nuclear disaster could hit prices. (http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSL2E8DA2D220120210?irpc=932)

PEN has run a lot harder than its peers recently and I suspect that the share price has gotten a bit ahead of itself from a fundamental perspective. As Vintage has correctly pointed out, production is still a while away yet but the way the share price is rising, you'd think they were commencing production next week! All in my opinion of course. Time will tell. Well done to all those that have realised a profit from the recent run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $318.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $343.9K 3.411M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
82 9087780 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 3667814 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.