XJO 0.15% 7,771.2 s&p/asx 200

x-texso true. in about two years her earnings will skyrocket,...

1. 2,473 Posts.
    x-tex

so true. in about two years her earnings will skyrocket, till then she won't earn too much - certainly not nearly enough to justify a 40,000 credit card. I'm on a fairly low limit, nearly every time i go to the bank branch they ask me if i'd like to increase my credit limit, to which i reply - NO WAY, its already too high! to give you an idea of how low my limit is - its under 4,000. and when it ever gets to owing 2,000 or more i get nervous, just don't like carrying much credit card debt, despite it not taking too much time to pay it off, I think i've paid maybe $1 interest on it in the past yr coz I always get it paid and have a 30 day interest free period.

has anyone ever watched the Suze Orman show on CNBC .. she has a segment called 'can i afford it' where folks can ring in, give her a summary of their financial position and she then advises whether they can afford a purchase they are wishing to make. I was astounded at how many of the callers have (large) mortgages AND pretty decent car loans (by pretty decent i mean up to 30,000 and above), along with a $300,000 mortgage.

i couldn't sleep at night with that much debt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.