XJO 0.46% 7,953.2 s&p/asx 200

thanks Boom ,, just passing on tnings I've been taught that have...

1. 1,850 Posts.
    thanks Boom ,, just passing on tnings I've been taught that have proved to be usefull.The whole idear is to get a broader picutre of whats happening and the current condition of the market determined by those that make it work .Before adding in any fundamentals ..or diving into indicators that help us find enrty or exits.

I'm afraid I'm not that great at explaining stuff particulary on here ..but i try to make the point to have a good look at what it is your trading , all the info is there you just have to have a good look.
    We are conditioned to think that all the prepared computer stuff will work for us if we just use it correctly, and in doing that its easy to forget the simple aproach.And thats where I have found marking a simple reference point gives me a pretty good vision for a general assement and a place or base to work off.
    Should I be looking to buy or sell today ??? , or should I wait untill things get moving one way or the other .I look at my refrence points to make that dessision ..and from there I look closer at the data , I use market profile as you know , but I could do the same thing , by using trendlines , flags , penants , mac's ect ect ect , combined in some way to get a position , there all good ..but if I don't have a broarder look first I might be trading against the general condition of the market ..and be asking myself then why my trade isn't working out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.