XJO 0.58% 7,804.8 s&p/asx 200

peir 1 good question, there are alot of myths that surround the...

1. 1,850 Posts.
    peir 1 good question, there are alot of myths that surround the markets.And it brings to mind a well know old saying
    "buy the rumor sell the fact...

Now it;s true that ther are alot of mums n dads who have there money invested in speculative markets , but most of that money is controled my financial instutions , and In alot of cases chosen by those that like to self manage there personal funds, they direct some of there funds into market based investements.
    Now it would be nice to think that all the mums n dad are at the screens market on open but it's more likely there at an office meeting or shoveling sand into a wheel barrow somewhere else.
    I pointed out that when the big guys trade they usually do it into periods of high liquidty, they dont care who's on the other side all there intrested in is getting set into volume.
    the most important thing is to make sure you review a revelavent section of data in a structured manner.
    And although my reference points will indicate trend in a fashion it is not a trend line . Trend lines show various highs and lows, there pretty obvious without connecting them by drawing a line.
    look the idear is to provide a guide to the commercial activity that drives the markets , it's not absolute , it's a guide , so if you think its an idear with merit ..give it a try and let me know how you get on .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.