XJO 0.46% 7,953.2 s&p/asx 200

"On chart one I have marked them at the closing price of the...

1. 1,239 Posts.
    "On chart one I have marked them at the closing price of the opening bar of the day ;;every 3 days on a 30 min chart. my software also highlights the bars that have higher than average volume, this data set is during the roll over period where volume is usually higher , but that dosents matter that much you can get the drift."

OK BY50, I read this about 5 times yesterday and probably the same again this morning.

I see your opening bars marked on the close price. Can you look at the same bar on the 15/9, it is a lower close on the opening bar.

To you would it indicate to accumulate longs or stay short if short?

16/9 is a lower open again on the first bar in relation to previous days opening bars but above your support line at 1111.5

Confirmation for me would be on the 17/9 as a buy long for the reason of a higher low on open compared to the last 3 open bars on previous days

And adding to the position on the 18th as it is another higher low on open and now has an overhead resistance of 1132.5 to aim for.

*Hold short 15 - 16/9 if you were only using the open bar for trade signal.
    *Cover and go long 17/9 and add on the 18th to the long.

Please spell it out a bit differently for my benefit, as I am only a learner and annoyed I can not see what you are seeing.

You can email me if you prefer.

[email protected]

thanks in advance spider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.