LYC 2.03% $6.74 lynas rare earths limited

Why are you speaking in certainties? Despite there being a...

1. ASK
    285 Posts.
    Why are you speaking in certainties? Despite there being a higher probability of the TOL being approved, rather than rejected - you seem to think this is a sure thing. Unfortunately, this is Asia - and as such, things can change very quickly. I hope that those involved here are exposed up to the hilt as if this were a shoe in bank deposit.

Given the volume of short positions open, it suggests a) some feel this will not be approved b) the likelihood of a decision being passed through by Tuesday isn't as high as people think (despite what has been said by the parties involved)

In turn, these positions could prove to be extremely valuable should either of the above events come to fruition, moreover, you would have some individuals incorporating shorts into hedging positions + arb ops.

While some of you will jump on this as a downramp, I'm simply trying to offer a more balanced judgement on the issue at hand; as opposed to some of the more active posters on this board.

Personally, I would feel extremely pissed off with myself If I'd been pushing out price predictions day in day out, without any substantiation, and as a result - some unsophisticated decided this was a 'sure-thing'. Unfortunately, despite the need for DIY research many don't, while some act borderline in breach of financial advice all too often, particularly here.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.74
Change
-0.140(2.03%)
Mkt cap ! $6.300B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.75 $6.83 $6.72 $13.84M 2.049M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4099 $6.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 3692 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.