weekendcharting 28 november, page-62

1. 18,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Hey Johno,
    I should have been more stubble. I wasn't saying the stocks not Bullish but merely commenting on the likely hood of a C&H.. Which I rate as the most Bullish of Patterns and is formed in a Bullish Uptrend being a continuation pattern and having the more rounded Cup or bottom with the 2 highs being almost equal as Max's Chart show's..Sure this stock is in a uptrend but I wouldn't call it overly Bullish..imo
    So yes I do agree with you that its a Ascending Triangle that's what I first saw..Which imo is stubbley less Bullish than a C&H...I'm not meaning to split hairs but I do see quite a big difference in the 2 patterns even though sentiment is similar...
    Its a bit of a conflicting chart though the daily candles a long legged djio come hammer and these a nice cross on the MA's but all the daily inds are saying it needs to come off..
    Where the weekly charts candle is a unconfirmed Evening Star outside of the bollies but the inds are saying more gas in the tank...maybe that's a long term thing?
    Which is giving more weight to its a less Bullish Ascending Triangle than a C&H..Imo
    Cheers Pete..

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.