ERH 0.00% 2.9¢ eromanga hydrocarbons limited

weekly announcement

1. 162 Posts.
    People are putting too much dependence on the outcome of the weekly update. Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that the weekly update was a requirement of the ASX. Phil and the boys will give us the whole picture once all the boxes have been ticked, more than likely we will see a trading halt before this occurs, and it will probably not be on a Wednesday.

Saying that lets hope today's update is a good one, although I do recall Cdchi1 noting in a previous post that there may not be anymore weekly updates until drilling commences again.

On another note, yesterday's buying was the first sign of a reversal in the share price I have seen in the last 2 months. Looks like the big dumper has cleaned out his load, and the buyers are coming back. I had a small top up on Monday at 14.5 to try and bring my average price down.

It will probably take some decent news to bring back consumer confidence in ERH, when this happens watch it run.

I am guilty of checking the S.P on a daily basis, when I first invested in ERH I said to myself I would wait until Xmas when the share price was much higher and we had the results from Block 430B and Silver Marlin. I am a day trader, but I have taken my one and only substantial long term investment in ERH with no stop loss, and am happy to stick to my original plan, which was be patient and reap 300-400% on my investment. I was tipped into ERH at 15c, which I bought and held for about two weeks, due to my lack of patience I sold at 15c and moved on, one month later the price was at 30c on good news, then climbed to 60c, I bought my large package at about 44c, and have been buying them all the way down.

Let's hope yesterday was the turning point and the share price moves back to where it was 3 months ago. After all the share price is lower now than it was before the discovery of 430 and the upgrade of 330.

P.S - Thanks Ciggys, Kojasper and Cdchi1, your research is excellent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.