PRE 0.00% 6.0¢ pacrim energy limited

I have been doing some research on the sacramento basin area...

1. 95 Posts.
    I have been doing some research on the sacramento basin area trying to see who are the players in the area.
    Seems the two biggest companies are Aspen Exploration and Venoco.
    This page http://www.aspenexploration.com/
    has some interest reading.

These guys have a success rate of about 88% in the area -which is outstanding. It seems the average flowrate for wells in West Grimes Gas Field (next door to where PRE/NEG are drilling) is around 0.5- 2 MMSCFD with the maximum being around 5 MMSCFD. The SITHP is typically 3000 psig.

So hopefully if Worthington can flow anything above 0.5 MMSCFD we should get some SP action!

I am getting more excited the more I read about this drilling prospect. I have a habit of doing that - buy a whole heap of shares first without knowing anything, then do research later. Pretty stupid order really!

One thing that worries me is PRE's lack of exposure in the media and market place in general in Australia. The true value of this potential gas find might not be fully reflected in the SP (if they find somthing big).

This stock would get so much more attention if it were traded in the USA. Natural gas companies here in the USA are getting a HUGE wrap in the media. It is all that they talk about on CNBC and trading shows. Jim Cramer - probably the most influential stock adviser in the USA has called 2008 - the 'year of natual gas'. All natural gas producing companies here have doubled in the past 6-10 months. I just hope a good PRE/NEG discovery gets the attention it deserves in the ASX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.