PER 6.90% 8.1¢ percheron therapeutics limited

weekly chart - on our way - bullish

1. 2,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I prefer weekly charts as I've always found them the most reliable and I'm not a day or tick trader. Historically with ANP they have proven very reliable too.

It looks like we are developing a good up channel trend with all EMA under 40 already crossed up over the negative, and now the 45, 50 and 60 (which are the best for a solid uptrend) all about to cross up too... So for the share price to just remain in this .8-1c range (yellow lines) we do have momentum working in our favour and will soon be able to push through and over 1c with ease imo... Also, given our current on-market buy depth I highly doubt we will fall under .008 and breakdown before all this plays out with a clean push over 1c.

Progress on ALT1103 should already see us trading upward of 2c using FA alone. Technically for it to continue churing around at these levels will see us break away more easily over the next few weeks/months.. Having such a good churn (50+ million) at each level prior to moving to the next is a great sign. IMO it's almost as if the perfrect storm is coming - i'm very excited about how this will play out...

JMO, DYOR and Good Luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.006(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $73.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.1¢ $154.2K 1.820M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 33824 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 275242 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.