RHK 0.00% 81.0¢ red hawk mining limited

A chartist is more often than not correct "after the...

1. 17,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    A chartist is more often than not correct "after the event".

Saying that and to be fair to chartists...we are very lucky to have some very experienced chartists amongst us.........ie Macs etc.

With this type of stock, momentum is built on drilling program success or failure at this point.

What I do know, there is a few of us with massive holdings who are heading into a CGT relief stage which will inevitably harm the SP somewhat.

So no matter what the results with drilling, some will take profits....its a given.

As I've said a million times back at 2,3,4,,5,6,7,c and again now......love of a stock is built on momentum and now results of drilling.

Sure up the results...... and the SP will continue to head north, the options however have a harder task given the close proximity to the exercise date and the amount of them.

Its still a good buy imo........... but you must be willing to allow the SP to drop daily and hold for further results to knock the SP forward.

I could sell now make a lot of coin, and im talking high 6,low seven figures, the temptation is always there as it is for anyone in a stock holding from early on.

The difference here I guess is the unknown, and for that reason a lot of larger holders will stay strong and continue to hold.

I still think around 40c is a goal once drilling is continuing to confirm ore.......for that reason I still hold firm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $161.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 650 82.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 1323 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.