ARU 0.00% 16.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

kalmsg, I don't find critism of directors personal attacks. The...

1. 2,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    kalmsg, I don't find critism of directors personal attacks. The below comments (in this first paragraph) are not specially aimed at ARU directors but directors in general. These people pay themselves extremely well and reward themselves with shares/options. They are paid regardless of how the shares perform, shareholders on the other hand only get rewarded by the share price. They make glowing testaments and promises yet fail to back it with their own money. Many people and finicky appears one are sceptical and critical after being burnt more than once.

Many people on here claim to know the directors of ARU personally and sing their praises freely. Most of us don't know the directors and can only go on business performance. When a shareholder sees something that can be seen as a person in hte know rewarding themselves, they are entitled to raise it. In this regard the fact the Chair sold at the top and subsequent business achievements (but also, I accept, general market conditions) have seen the share price decrease quite markedly, is fair comment.

I hope this upcoming announcement rewards us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $383.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $208.3K 1.276M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 1533397 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 568435 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.