ERH 0.00% 2.9¢ eromanga hydrocarbons limited

Dakodamemphis,I am not posting because I had given you guys what...

1. 336 Posts.
    Dakodamemphis,

I am not posting because I had given you guys what I have at this point in time.

I have researched, I have talked to people and I am happy with what I know.

That people write that they are not happy with 100 barrels per day just goes to show you they have no idea what has aready been announced and how much better it will become once all is said and done. They obviously don't understand Brazil either. Not many people do unless they are in ERH or in the oil industry in Brazil.

As for the hidden agenda, we'll just have to wait and see. I was told quite some time ago that all this was going to take time, unfortunately with the 1 minute attention spans of the average trader, the difficult markets, only a result out of this world will suffice.

So we sit and wait, it's a war of atrition. We'll see who was invested and who is trading.

I think we "should" get a contingent resource estimate this week and if they can give us that, then they should also be able to tell us what the estimated flow rate is for the all three intervals. I do know however, that we have been told that the basement will be re-tested, properly this time. I wouldn't be surprised if the middle interval is re-tested with the agressive acid fracture also.

I just don't know if they will do this prior to the drilling of 430b because we may not have enough time.

That's it for me until we get some more news.

Cheers

Kojasper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.