AAR 8.70% 10.5¢ astral resources nl

Hi Hangseng,all charts for AAR look promising but let me tell...

1. 519 Posts.
    Hi Hangseng,

all charts for AAR look promising but let me tell where the problem is:

Big volume needs sellers, so if anyone wants to take a punt then they can find share to buy!!

there are no shares for sale at current levels!!!

I'm watching AAR minute by minute at office this week & going higher is just a walk in the park with no resistance!

that is scary to whoever is buying because they'd be worried about the NON-SITTERS who will decide to take profit at any time.

remember we had almost 20m shares traded 4 weeks ago in last rise to the same levels & to get to the levels that we are in today while in current move we only had 2m shares in 2 days!!

so day traders are not getting excited because AAR is totally not liquid at these levels in terms of available shares to buy!!!

to confirm what you're saying, I do believe we'll be NATURALLY going higher because as far as I can see there is no resistance at all!! this is very weird!!

just to let everyone know, 2 elephants already buying, not connected to each other, have plenty of time to accumulate & NO SELLERS but they can't believe themselves that it is that easy!

only option for them is to attack, throw a little rock at the ice berg to see what's under....unfortunately, there's nothing under!!! which is very weird becuase the same exact road had 20m shares hidding in it 3 weeks ago!!!

so the elephants must keep throwing rocks at the icebergs again & again & again until they are million % sure that it is true that there's nothing there!!

also, last 3 -4 trading days, these 2 elephants were buying/selling their own shares to themselves becuase no one was hardly giving them anything & they must keep stock volume at avg so sellers stay tuned & may be someone can sell anything!

to be honest, I've never seen such stock with 500m shares issued with that kind of TIGHT selling on NO NEWS!! usually that happens after a fundemental change with confirmed news.

just from analyising buy/sell dynamics, with no effort next levels will be mid 4c min.

if volume gets over 5m shares at any price level then we'll see the actual fight, but currently it's not a fight, it's just 2 elephants walking in the empty bush!!lol

cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $98.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $132.7K 1.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 402668 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 410000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.