DKO 0.00% 5.6¢ dakota minerals limited

Just got into ORO a few days ago, only a small parcel of share...

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Just got into ORO a few days ago, only a small parcel of share as in comparison to some of you, and my expectation is LT.

I started investing in ORO is because of potential prospecting that is happening and hopefully one or two will pan out.

The only doubt I have with the current management which has been managed by Chairman for many years, of ORO is when I had a quick look at the historical data, this stock doesn't seem to have the sustaining will to form higher new base and stay there and move forward from the higher platform. Everything when something seems to happen, it will ramp up...and then fizzer out over a short period. I very much hope that it will be different this time...

As such, I would be interested to hear from posters if you are willing to share, how the current ORO management (chairman has been there for ages) of this stock doing differently this time, that will sustain an upward movement that will be of greater good and sustaining to the ordinary shareholders like us?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DKO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.