LCL 6.25% 0.9¢ lcl resources limited

weekly chart, page-34

1. 1,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hello DG,

http://finviz.com/futures_charts.ashx?t=HG&p=d1

Can you and/or anyone see a potential Head & Shoulders developing in the price of copper.

NM1000 ,
    sorry for negativity. I respect your optimism. However the flippant comments from some kind souls do not reflect adequately the complex inter-relationships between all nations in global economy. There is potential also for chinese to step into more of global supply chains & fills gaps out of sheer desperation. If Japan does not recover its hi tek supply chains into assembly lines in Asia then there will be , my goodness, many more

"what about the poor buggers without a home, no food, water..."

across the whole face of the earth.

If any one wants a serious discussion about risks in modern supply chains then I am happy to start with Periodic Table in WIKI and DEMONSTRATE exactly how inter related the whole world has become.

I had to do this exercise once before in the chemical industry in the 1980's. Risk management dictates that there must be at least two factories on separate continents in case one gets blown away. Lets see how many Hi Tek widgets using rare earths Japan makes that no-one else makes.

I understand even Boeing uses components made in Japan.

regards

wbddrss

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $8.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $685 76.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 682972 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1362208 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.