IMU 4.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

Weekly chart, page-121

1. Mer
    1,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    Home day today, reading up on immune responses etc. Probably chasing my tail. Few Pennies was doing a bang up job of convincing me about Her-vaxx safety - there's a lot of info floating round on immune stuff, a great number of suggests and possibles. One article I hadn't seen before had the heading - B cells produce antibodies when danger calls, but not when it whispers. Probably a good summary of why Her-vaxx could be safe regards autoimmune issues - background levels not enough to provoke a response(?).

Looking at Her-vaxx trial outline, I've always taken it that Her-vaxx was given on day zero and then not again during the trial. Could be reading it wrong or suffering from persistent blind stupidity. Can anyone confirm? The trial that is, my kids will confirm the stupidity bit.

I also wonder if the p2 trial will involve more than one dose per patient in order to take advantage of the stronger secondary immune response. If 1b shows safety and indication of efficacy, could there be grounds for offering a follow up dose to patients who have completed the trial?

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $356.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $382.1K 7.853M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 8072405 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 668099 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.